ATMS Warehouse Management Systems
Warehouse Management Systems
ATMS WMS – Advanced Tracking and Management of Stock is an enterprise warehouse management software package, established as a leading global solution within supply chain execution.
ATMS WMS is currently managing warehouse functions within 105 sites across with world and growing. Deployments range from manufacturing, distribution, fulfillment and third party logistics.
The agility of ATMS WMS is designed to provide atomic trace-ability for every action and event within warehouse management, leading to comprehensive management reporting and metrics integral to today’s demands within the Supply Chain.
ATMS WMS features highly configurable implementations yield fast returns on investment and provide improved efficiencies within warehouse control by best meeting the business needs and goals of the customer, their facilities and their clients.
ATMS WMS is designed to meet the needs of companies who want to:
- Improve stock accuracy, stock control and stock rotation
- Reduce stock levels, reduce wastage, reduce damage and obsolescence
- Reduce stock taking costs and associated downtime
- Improve customer service
- Gain total two way traceability and improved stock recall capability
- Improve efficiency of operatives and machines
- Improve costing of jobs and yield control
- Reduce clerical work and associated errors
- Provide faster, better information
- Goods receipt – identification – putaway
- Task management
- Stock movement – quality control – stock taking
- Load building
- Pick face replenishment – bulk picking – order picking – complete traceability
- Despatch control
- Management information, productivity information
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
Product can arrives at the warehouse in pallets, containers, loose cartons, packs etc etc. Pallets can be of different sizes. The system can be used to control pallets, reels, cartons and individual items. Bin store control is provided for small items. Full traceability, expiry date control and serialised tracking is provided.
Despatch can be whole pallets, re-built pallets, individual cartons and items. The warehouse can have racked and block stacked areas as well as bin stores. The system supports multiple warehouses. The system controls stock ownership throughout. Stock can be simply transferred from one owner to another, an operation that can be used with Third Party Logistics and for consignment stock.
- Full relational database, providing data integrity and the basis of powerful reporting
- Roll forward recovery enabling complete recovery after a system crash
- The ability to synchronise other servers, often geographically remote, giving the ultimate level of disaster prevention
- Full Web browser facility
- A stable base for any system resulting in greater reliability compared to many systems written in older languages
- Ease of end-user menu and report generation
- Multi platform support with no code changes including, Unix, IBM-AIX, HP-UX, Windows NT, Windows 2000/3
- Multi-lingual capability
- Full end user reporting including ODBC and SQL based reporting (including Crystal Reports)
- File import and export, gateways and/or links to Oracle, Informix, IBM AS/400, C-Isam, SQL, ODBC
- Advanced Picking / Packing
- Asset Manager
- Charging Module
- Custom Label Design
- Customs / Bond Manager / CFSP
- Event Manager
- Kitting / Assembly
- Load Builder
- Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Remote Labelling Module (RemLab)
- Remote Warehousing Module (RemStock)
- Warehouse Window
- Web Viewer
- Yard / Dock Manager