Event Manager / Scheduler & Advanced Perpetual Inventory Manager
Event Manager – uses a physical transaction as a trigger to generate tasks for a user created set of criteria. For example, this can be to send an email on a QC change, run a stock allocation, create replenishment tasks etc.
Scheduler – allows the creation and running of scheduled tasks which perform user-defined operations on specific dates, times and intervals. For example, to execute batch files, run reports etc.
Advanced PI – used for the generation and evaluation of stock count tasks. These work alongside the default PI tasks generated in the standard WMS.
- Automates tasks of many types including operational and administration
- Offers improved labour utilisation
- Batch or dynamic task creation
- User configurable events and responses, eg if X occurs then generate action Y
- Pro-active stock management
- Eliminate monthly, quarterly and annual stock takes
- Automate stock checks by location, product type, pick rates etc
- For Third Party warehouses this module provides the basis for generating charging data based on individual client configurations
- Monitors and creates alerts where events are outside of normal parameters